There are so many exciting challenges and things coming up next month that I’m struggling to keep track and decided to collect them here in a post 🙂 Now, I’m usually pretty shite at these things, most times I guess because I take on too much at once… I tend to start out all excited with like three things, and then I start to fall behind on one or more, and then eventually I just give up because I can never just let things go, but try to catch up, which makes it even more overwhelming. So yeah… But these look like fun, so I’ll at least give them a go 🙂
Kipper learning challenge. This was first mentioned on a facebook group, and the reason I just had to have Ciro Marchetti’s new deck right now. It was on my list, and could’ve waited, but now I have an excuse to use it 😀 It’s hosted by Wild Intuitive on youtube, but I think it will be happening at Instagram as well. These are the prompts:
1. How did you find out about kipper? How long have you been reading for?
2. What resources ie. books, websites etc. Are you using or have used to learn kipper?
3. What kipper decks do you have?
4. What’s on your kipper wish list?
5. What are your favourite cards?
6. Which cards do you find the most challenging?
7. The Man and the Woman
8. Marriage and Courtship
9. Mature man and Mature woman
10. Message and False Person
11. Change and Journey
12. Sudden Wealth and the Privileged Lady
13. Wealthy Man and Message of Concern
14. Lovers and Thoughts
15. Gift and Child
16. Coffin and House
17. Family Room and Official Person
18. Court House and Thief
19. High Honour and Great Fortune
20. Unexpected Income and Expectation
21. Imprisonment and Judication
22. Bad Health and Despair
23. Concern and Occupation
24. Pathway and Distant Horizons
25. Poverty, Toil & Labour and Community
26. Three card reading
27. Five card reading
28. Six card reading
29. Nine card reading
30. Grand Tableau
31. Combining lenormand and kipper
Now, the various Instagram challenges:
Hosted by @nerdywitchmomma, hashtag #nwmoctoberdivination
Hosted by @guidancetarot, hashtag #spookysymbols
Hosted by @matthwephilipharris, hashtag #mphtarotchallenge
Hosted by @crystalsandcards, hashtag #tarotchallengeoct2016
Hosted by @maria_mextli, hashtag #mmohc
Hosted by @theladyofserpents, hashtag #tlosoctober
Hosted by @tarotflow, hashtag #sixtindaysoctoberflow
I think I’ll be doing most of these on Instagram, but the Kipper one will probably be posted here. Well, I’ll try 😛 I currently own three kipper decks, but have never used any of them, so this will be a good opportunity to do some journaling here while I learn 🙂
I’m ready! 😀